Saturday 6 June 2009

I graduated from high school

at 129 pounds.
Still disgustingly fat but ohhhhhhhhhhhhh my God. I made it out of the 30's again at last :DDDD

And it's all thanks to my raw food diet! Except yesterday I decided to eat some graduation cake...not good. Almost two weeks of only raw food rendered my stomach unable to handle the processed crap, I suppose. Let's just say that I was anchored to the comode for an hour.

But I've graduated from high school, and I never need go back again! I loathed high school.


Shit, my mum's coming.
I'll finish this post later!

8 comments:

Kelly said...

congrats on finishing high school!!

& on 129!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. Enjoy your accomplishments so far, and focus on the future. Negativity and stagnation get your nowhere. Power yourself forward!

VALENTINE † said...

Congratulations on your graduation!
I must also commend you on your strong, raw-diet regimen. Really quite impressive, wish you further luck.

E.Delevan said...

Congratulations -- on both your graduation and getting past the 30s!

I hated high school so freaking much. And yeah, eating stuff like cake after a couple weeks of real food will do that to you. I think it's all the fat just kind of, umm, sliding on through you.

Ana said...

Congratulations! :D I was so happy to get out of high school. for a while I missed the routine, but now I know I NEVER want to go back...

Jess said...

Congrats on Graduating :)

Rachel said...

I graduated at 140, haha, don't worry. I can't wait until I am IN the 130s :(

And oh no about the cake! At least it's out of your system now.

Savory Sweet said...

yay for finishing high school :)

I think I was more happy about being done with HS than I was about finishing college.

And yay for your raw food diet.