Saturday 28 March 2009

no time

Hey guys; my sincerest apologies for not updating!
I have been so busy this past week; my suitcases are STILL not entirely unpacked.

I'm totally stressing/freaking out because of school, work, and other things. Prom is a week from today, and I'm so terrified of appearing fat in my dress and in the pictures.

In London & Paris we walked an average of 9 miles a day, for six days. I did eat three meals a day, with no snacks in between. My weight maintained at 127...but the instant I stepped off the airplane onto American soil, my voracious obese apetite returned. I completely binged on all sorts of American crapfood. I'm at 135 lbs. as of this moment. That means I gained EIGHT pounds since I returned from my eurotrip. In the matter of a fucking week.
It will take me a few days to ease back into my restriction diet. As of this moment I've been shoving as many peanut butter crackers down my throat as possible. The excess amounts of processed food and sugar made my stomach so sick.


Ok, so I don't really have enough time to recount my entire trip (and I keep dozing off), but I promise promise promise to try and post the details soon!

1 comment:

Ana said...

I'm sorry :(
I hope your trip was at least fun though
You can lose that weight, though. I wish you the best of luck!