Tuesday 31 March 2009

slackin'

Day two of my restriction went a little less well than yesterday, but still good.
Down to 130 today....my fluctuations continue to baffle me.

Drank water during school to ease the pounding headache.
When I got home I made myself another fruit salad, this time with green grapes instead of a banana. It had an orange and a small apple again. I became full and didn't finish it.
I allowed myself a cup of Yoplait lowfat strawberry yogurt; I didn't eat it all, however, because I found high-fructose corn syrup in the ingredients. bleh.
I even ate a tablespoon of crunchy peanut butter. Damn, that stuff has so much fat! 16 grams for just TWO tablespoons! Good thing I only had one.

TOTAL: 478 calories
Burned off 552 calories

I brushed my teeth immediately after that, and put my teeth-bleaching trays in...because I was definitely about to binge.

30 minute workout and the rest of the night was dedicated to school work.

My prom is in THREE days!
The only thing I'm worried about is food. My friends and I are going the Cheesecake Factory before prom. I looked up their menu's nutritional information.....oh my fucking God. The majority of their dishes are 1000 calories and up. And their "weight watchers" choices aren't much better...about 550 calories. I don't know what I will do.

I will continue to restrict until Friday.
Should I reward myself with a trillion calorie double-chocolate-fudge-ice cream-chicken-pasta-bread-salad dinner? It sounds deliciously tempting.


And then there are the hors' doeuvres at the prom.....


"The more I try it just gets harder, and my pain is getting old
Sometimes my burdens get so heavy, and it seems too hard to bear
Sometimes I feel so empty, and it feels like no one's there"


Lyrics from "The Rain Don't Last Forever" by Hope*

p.s. a warm welcome to my new followers! I hope to hear feedback from everyone!

No comments: