Sunday, 30 August 2009

I wish I could eat my homework

Can I drop out of uni already? Please?


I'm back from my dad's. I immediately weighed myself when I came back, and to my relief, I'm still at 137.


Meal plan for today -
Banana - 120
1 cup orange juice - 110
1 cup cran-raspberry juice - 140
1 cup V8 - 50
Total - 421
With excersize I'll bring the total amount to the 300's. And then hopefully by Friday 134 at the MOST.


Blegh - weekly fatty photo time!
A BIG FAT DELETE
*Note - all of these are from a period of two years ago to the present, thus explaining the different styles of my hair, and any visible weight differences!
And you know, I have no clue why I'm even uploading photos of myself every week...? I've turned my blog into a vain-look-at-me-I've-just-post-photos-of-my-face blog. Perhaps I'm feeling just a bit happier each day as I lose more weight, and I'm going easy on myself and my self-loathing.....HAH.

What I really want to post photos of are my friends and family...but I won't evereverever do that.
Anyway....I'll leave these up until tonight. Happy fatty viewing!

6 comments:

Isabella said...

Dahhhling, it may have hurt, but imagine the JAW muscles! I'm pretty much able to bite through ANYTHING now.


Shut up... You have SUCH a pretty, thin face! And I love the photos you post of you. So shut up about that too ;)

Looofe, the Fishes who are sneeink because zey have ze Sun in zeir eyes.

Flushed said...

Better and better, I'm luvin' it! Keep up the great work!

Stay Strong!
XO

-Brune said...

You can't eat your homework!!! do u know how many calories does a single piece of paper have?? ofc you must know it..paper is a priority in calorie charts! xD

I like the last pic, you look very futuristic.

Btw my real name is not Brune, but i spell as you do (Broo-nay). My real name is way too spanish to be pronounced by you anglo speaker! haha jk xD

I already found my gato, he says hi

Take caree

Lost and Learning said...

I love the last photo as well.
You hair looks so pretty on your pretty little face

onthewing said...

you're beautiful! i love the short hair in the last picture.

and my god, i have so much homework right now i wish i could eat it all. i feel you on wanting to drop out of university.

hope you're doing well. x

piana said...

I like photos, but I missed yours this week.

Can you tell me what V8 is?