Wednesday 25 February 2009

starving snake

I have a pet albino corn snake who is probably starving right now (which is what I should be doing). I feed him two mice every Sunday, it's already Wednesday, and I haven't fed him! I feel cruel and terrible. So I have decided to eat absolutely nothing tomorrow, to punish myself for forgetting to feed my beautiful slitherer. If only I could survive for a week on only two mice.

But I look forward to no food tomorrow. I was fucking 128 this morning - but that's what I get for eating lard-filled-lasagna, crackers, and bread (I noticed that I've been eating a heinous amount of carbs for the past week). The only downside - the pounding headaches. Even though I'm still eating, everytime I stand up it's as if Thor himself were pounding my head. Who knows how bad they'll be tomorrow...with only water to sustain me?

Today I was able to exhibit even more self-control. I made dinner for the family again, and I felt a bit smug knowing that they were the ones filling their bodies with such fattening crap, not me. In fact, my 8 year old brother (who is at a normal weight) ate about two times more than I did today. I shudder at that thought.

  • Braeburn apple - 80
  • 3/4 cup Honey Bunches Chocolate - 120
  • 1/2 cup milk - 75
  • Banana - 81
  • 1/2 cup choc. ice cream - 130
  • Total - 486 (275 less than yesterday)

The cereal was scrumptious. I had been dreaming of it all day, and I savored every bite. Next time I eat it, however, I'll ditch the milk. I don't need that 80 calorie liquefied fat.

I didn't have time for exercising today because of the growing pile of school projects I've got. I'm a senior in high school, and I took as many college-credit courses my miniscule high had to offer. All the research papers and mid-terms don't allow time for being fit. And my dual-credit professors intimidate me and my poor teenage mentality.

I've also noticed that my haywire eating patterns have fucked up my period. It's now become unpredictable, and I hate that. I wish I was to the point where I didn't even have it anymore; then I wouldn't have to worry about it. And has anyone ever heard of chillblains? Well, I've had it for over five years and it sucks. It's itchy, it's all over my fingers, and worst of all, it makes my fingers look pudgy. I have the hands of a 200 pound woman.

But I digress.

Anyway, I feel giddy whenever I see that people have left me comments. I'm very obsessed with being accepted and being thought of as interesting, and knowing that people read my blog and reply makes me so happy. I really just began this blog to document my failures and accomplishments; I never thought anyone would actually care! This entire ordeal is made so much easier when you know you've got people going through the same thing. What I'm trying to say is that I am unworthy, yet grateful, for the support!

:>

2 comments:

Jenna said...

:) I'm glad you're writing.

What's your snake's name? I've always wanted one, but I can't bear the thought of feeding it mice. I'd want to keep them.

Ana said...

lol, I'm with Jenna, I'd rather keep the cute little mice <3
Yes, comments are wonderful ^_^
*hug*