Wednesday 8 April 2009

in the game at last

Began my day following the list I had planned out yesterday.
134 lbs this morning. Hopefully that will be down tomorrow...
  • 1 1/2 stalks of celery - 30 cals
  • two grape jolly ranchers - 46 cals
    TOTAL - 76 calories

I didn't even think about eating the jolly ranchers. I really really regret eating them because I could have had an orange instead of wasting my calories on candy. Eating an orange would have raised my count to 156 cals...even if they are "healthy" calories.

I'm really going to stick with the 100 cals or less thing every day, regardless of how healthy the food is.
Is this a reasonable plan? Or do I need to raise the amount of calories I allow myself to have, say, to 200 calories?
I don't know...it just seems as though the only way to put a stop to my binges is to immediately restrict to about ten times less calories the next day, and the next, and the next.

Now I have the whole night to devote to homework.
And I truly look forward to shaky hands, pounding headaches, and a lower number on the scale tomorrow.

I hope everyone is doing okay?

1 comment:

PrettyWreck said...

If you lower it that much, make sure that you take a potassium supplement, vitamin D supplement, along with a multivitamin.

They save my ass when I cut down a lot.

Good luck, lovey.