Sunday 12 April 2009

the last straw

My Brasilian friend M spent a couple nights at my house....and we made Brasilian chocolate. Loads of it.
I did eat it, along with multiple other things, and a couple hours ago I weighed myself - 135.

That's the highest I've been in almost 2 months, and it's going to go down starting now.

I swear this is THE last straw. Everyday my binges and no purging are adding weight, and I'm getting dangerously close to 140. I CANNOT allow that to happen.

I was stuck in the 140's for ever, now I've been stuck in the 130's...it's time to stick myself in the 120's.

No more peanut butter crackers. No more chocolate. No more walnuts, pecans, or almonds. No more bread, pasta, rice. NO MORE.


Tomorrow is fresh green beans.
Monday - celery
Tuesday - apple
Wednesday - orange
Thursday - celery
Friday - apple
Saturday - orange

Not very much variety but I need to eat what I've already got. When those items are finished I'll buy some fresh broccoli and carrots.


135, you're goin' down and never going up again. I swear it!

1 comment:

Daisy said...

Good for you.
Stick with it and you'll be in the 120s in no time!
Your motivation is inspirational.
Stay strong!
xx, Daisy