Monday 27 April 2009

this week

I am going to attempt the water fast that will lead to "Famished Fridays" with Savoury Sweet.

I'm gnawing my nails in anticipation. Not anxiety!

I made myself a little ana bracelet. It's got red, purple, and white string. I tied it tight on my left wrist...hopefully soon it won't be tight anymore.

It's only 11 p.m. but I need sleep.
G'night!

p.s. - Does everyone understand what my blog title (ED KNOWS) means? I thought it was good when I first created my blog, but what does everyone else think?

8 comments:

PrettyWreck said...

ED KNOWS could be said "E-D Knows" or "Ed" as in the name, "Knows", which then translates verbally to "EDNOS".

I think it's awesome XD

Mmf, I could not do a water fast! I get migraines like NO OTHER.

On fading-obsession website, it has something called the "red bracelet project", and I was thinking of making one. It seems like a good idea, but only if it's not well known by the general populace ^^

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR FAST! I know you'll do great!

Savory Sweet said...

Wooo we're in it to win it!! I'm posting some fasting info/tips tomorrow so stay tuned haha.

P.S. I've always thought your blog title was way clever. IMHO :)

margeurite said...

I get it - ednos, eating disorder knows.. I think it's quite clever.

Good luck on the fast!

lovelyme said...

Hey i like it, i just clicked onto your blog for the first time tonight because of the title.

Good luck with the weight loss
x

lovelyme said...

Hey i like it, i just clicked onto your blog for the first time tonight because of the title.

Good luck with the weight loss
x

Kelly said...

I like it and although I'm not sure your intended meaning I have come up with a few ideas, but would love to hear your concept behind it!

Anonymous said...

Love it! I love all the clever names that are around this community! Good luck with your fast!! stay strong and think thin!!
xoxo

Daisy said...

I'm on my second bracelet, my last one broke off.
My new one though is just a braided red string