Wednesday 22 April 2009

Reverse Thinspo









I love and appreciate the thinspo that you girls post. Unfortunately, I become envious of the beatiful bodies, nothing more. I feel no motivation to restrict when I see their waifish figures. It's the reverse thinspo that gets me. That repulsing shit is what makes me not eat. So I may begin occasionally posting some reverse thinspo.

No offense to any overweight/obese people, but I loathe you (this includes myself!). Not so much you as a person, but your bodies. I cannot bear to look at you, but I force myself to because that is what makes me question my food intake. It makes me question you.

Why the fuck would you ever allow yourself to become so monstrous? Does it not bother you that your weight equals that of two, three, four people? And how can you live with yourself, after seeing the disgusting photos you take in your bazillion-times too small lingerie, gobbling down chocolate cake? How can you call yourselves beautiful, and gloat that "real women have curves?" Yeah, maybe you do have curves, but they're hidden by mounds of raw ground beef.

Do you enjoy the fact that in a few years you're going to be bedridden, your body so large and immobile and consisting of nothing but fat that it secretes liquid onto your too-small bedsheets?

How can you degrade yourself like that? Teach yourself some lessons and feed those 10 cheeseburgers to a starving, malnourished child.
Once again, I meant no offense...even though my words are offensive.

Refuse, Resist & Restrict!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

OMG i'll never be that fat in a million years!!

PrettyWreck said...

I think I just threw up a little.

Kelly said...

Thanks for this - I may never crave french fries again...

margeurite said...

Ugh. I hate when fat people use the "curvy" excuse. Curves only really show when you're thinner and mainly on people who are genetically prone to extreme differences in their measurements. Like Marylin Monroe: she was a 35-24-35. THAT is curvy, not weighing 300 lbs.

Amalee said...

Omg, it's the reverse thinspo that gets me, too... I see a skinny girl, and I feel bad about myself, but if I see fat people I lose my appetite.