Tuesday 7 April 2009

life is mundane

I totally did not restrict today.
My government exam was today, and I didn't want to have an obnoxious, grumbly stomach while I took my test...so I ate lunch. I really don't know why I've been eating lunch occasionally! I always regret it so much (I don't dare attempt to purge at school), and it always leads to a binge once I get home...

I'm still skipping breakfast, however.

Tomorrow I MUST have only 100 calories or less. Grabbing an orange and some celery instead of spending hours in the kitchen stuffing cheezits and walnuts down my throat will allow more homework time. Which I most definitely need.
I have a cumulative, three-page essay that covers 14 chapters of American Government that is due on THURSDAY. Which I have not even begun.
So my plan for tomorrow is:

  1. wake up
  2. bathroom, weigh
  3. no breakfast
  4. waste my life at school
  5. come home
  6. IMMEDIATELY get an orange and celery
  7. RUN out of the kitchen to my room upstairs
  8. begin essay
  9. slave away until 2 a.m.
  10. sleep until 6 a.m.
  11. (thursday) repeat #'s 1-10

I'm at a chunky 133 lbs. For a girl my height and age, that's healthy. For me, it's fucking obese and I can see my double chin and pregnant-sized stomach and love handles and round face and saggy bum and I. am. a. sickening. sight.

p.s. welcome new followers!

No comments: