Saturday 2 May 2009

work

I ate honey nut cheerios and strawberries for breakfast again today. Then I went to work, and after two hours I ate 1/2 cup of oatmeal. I should NOT have done that. Thankfully it was only 75 calories, but still.

By 12 I was starving...don't know why. My meagre salad consisted of a small bite-sized piece of fried chicken, two pieces of lettuce, two baby carrots, and a quarter of a roma tomato. I also had two little cubes of watermelon and four red grapes.
The total so far is about 400 calories.... more than yesterday, and I have no idea how I will do come dinnertime. We're serving burgers (I never eat them anyway, so I'll be safe there).


I was SO extremely tempted to eat all the cookies we served at lunch as well. I didn't. That was one thing I was able to control!

At dinner I had 1/2 cup of broccoli cheese rice casserole. I don't even want to guess how many calories it had.

The good thing is I'm not feeling binge-full, and I hope to lose at least two pounds by next Friday.

Wish me luck!

Refuse, Resist, Restrict.

3 comments:

PrettyWreck said...

You can TOTALLY do it! You've been doing a great job already, and your control today is fantastic.

Casserole's are so GROSS XD I love when my parents make them, because they always remind me of vomit, and I can't eat. At least it had broccoli in it?

Kelly said...

the three Rs :)

margeurite said...

It sounds like you did really well! Good job resisting those sneaky cookies.

Good luck, doll.